- Registration Form
- Accommodation Form
- Opening & Closing Ceremony Videos
- Registration Fee
- Key Dates
- Payment Methods
- Scientific Programme
- Visa and Invitation Letter
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Organizing Committee
- Scientific Committees
- Scientific Programme at a Glance
- Detailed Scientific Programme
- Submitted Abstracts
- Paper Submission
- Special Workshop
- Student Paper Award
- Instructions for pptx presentation upload
- Instructions for Chairs
- Congress Venue
- Athens General Information
- Athens Cultural Highlights
- ICSV23 Special Events & Tours
- IIAV Member Special Event
- Optional Tours
- Exhibition Opportunities & Information
- Exhibition’s Plan
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- UTH - University of Thessaly - Department of Civil Engineering
- UTH - LTEA
- HELINA - Hellenic Institute of Acoustics
- HITE - Hellenic Institute of Transportation Engineers
- NTUA - LEE
- NTUA - Laboratory of Pavement Engineering
- NTUA - School of Architecture - Laboratory of Acoustics
- Contact Us
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
To download the ICSV23 Paper Template for Microsoft Word (2007 or higher): click here
To download the ICSV23 Paper Template for Microsoft Word (97-2003): click here
To download the ICSV23 Paper Template for LaTeX: click here
Additional tools for ICSV23 bibliography style: and
If you asked your paper to be refereed, please remind that your paper has to be submitted according to key dates.
- Manuscripts should comply with the format of the ICSV23 Preparation Guide Template.
- Download the ICSV23 paper template and prepare your manuscript according to the instructions given in this file.
- When your paper is ready, generate the corresponding .pdf file.
- Please include the name of the corresponding author in the paper file name.
- The paper file dimension should not exceed 2 MB. If necessary, please reduce the resolution of your illustrations in order to fulfill this request.
- Different word processors or pdf compilers may produce slight difference from the reference template. Please check carefully the correspondence between the PDF and the ICSV23 Preparation Guide Template.
- Carefully proofread your paper. There will be no paper proofreading by the ICSV23 Organizing Committee.
- Full paper can be submitted only if your abstract was accepted.
- Log in to the Participants area with your login details.
- Click the link "My Papers", which you can find on the right side of the webpage.
- If there is an accepted abstract in My Papers area, click "Detail" button next to the abstract title to open the paper submission form.
- Before submission, please fill in "Author and Co-authors" table at the page bottom. Please do not use exclusively capital letters in authors' information, as part of this information will be used in the authors' index.
- Make sure the abstract and paper titles are the same, carefully check spelling of authors' names and institutions.
- Make sure your paper title is completely in capital letters, for example "NOISE CONTROL OF HYDRAULIC PUMPS".
- If necessary, modify the abstract to be printed in the Book of Abstracts.
- Browse and upload the .pdf file of your paper by clicking the button "Submit" at the bottom of the submission form.
By submitting your full paper to be published in the ICSV23 Proceedings, you agree to transfer copyright of your paper and its abstract to the International Institute of Acoustics and Vibration (IIAV). For a full description of the terms of the copyright transfer, please click here.
After the review process, all authors will receive an automatic message informing them about acceptance/rejection of their full paper. All authors are strongly advised to correct/update -if needed- all author & co-author personal data, paper title and summary (as per the full accepted paper) within MY ABSTRACTS menu by clicking on the "edit & details" field, alongside of the abstract name. The latest version of the above data will be printed in the Book of Abstracts.