- Registration Form
- Accommodation Form
- Opening & Closing Ceremony Videos
- Registration Fee
- Key Dates
- Payment Methods
- Scientific Programme
- Visa and Invitation Letter
- Distinguished Plenary Lectures
- Organizing Committee
- Scientific Committees
- Scientific Programme at a Glance
- Detailed Scientific Programme
- Submitted Abstracts
- Paper Submission
- Special Workshop
- Student Paper Award
- Instructions for pptx presentation upload
- Instructions for Chairs
- Congress Venue
- Athens General Information
- Athens Cultural Highlights
- ICSV23 Special Events & Tours
- IIAV Member Special Event
- Optional Tours
- Exhibition Opportunities & Information
- Exhibition’s Plan
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- UTH - University of Thessaly - Department of Civil Engineering
- UTH - LTEA
- HELINA - Hellenic Institute of Acoustics
- HITE - Hellenic Institute of Transportation Engineers
- NTUA - LEE
- NTUA - Laboratory of Pavement Engineering
- NTUA - School of Architecture - Laboratory of Acoustics
- Contact Us
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
After the review process, all authors will receive an authomatic message informing them about acceptance/rejection. However, in case of doubts, authors can check the acceptance status of their abstracts in "My Abstracts", by clicking on the "edit" field, alongside of the abstract name.
1. You must first create a new account on the ICSV23 Congress website or set up your email and password, if you have already an account.
2. After logging in, click “My Abstracts” under the Participant's Area on the right-hand side of the webpage.
3. Enter all author names and their affiliations in the order they should appear in the abstract.
4. Carefully check the proof of your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting are displaying properly and that the authors and affiliations are listed in the proper order.
5. Abstracts should be submitted in English using conventional English spelling of names and titles with no special characters or accents.
6. The text should not exceed 300 words in length (the abstract submission system will not allow entering more than 300 words).
7. Please indicate the session whithin the Subject Area suitable to your paper topic.
8. Abstract Format:
- Title of the abstract: capitalize all words, for example "NOISE CONTROL OF HYDRAULIC PUMPS."
- Authors' names (family (Last) name first, like "Einstein, Albert")
- The abstract should be presented in one paragraph.
- Do not include references or key words with abstract.
9. When all the required information for your submission is entered, click the “Add Abstract” button to submit the abstract.
10. Upon submission of your abstract, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please note that if you do not receive this message, your abstract has not entered into the database and you should repeat the submission process.
11. To view or edit an existing abstract click “Edit” in the sidebar located on the right-hand side of the webpage under “My Abstracts”. Once you make changes, click “Update Abstract" at the bottom of the screen.
12. Peer-reviewed papers. If you want your full paper to be peer reviewed, please check the appropriate box. The deadlines for papers undergoing review will be strictly observed. Abstracts should be submitted no later than 31 December 2015 and full papers submitted no later than 28 February 2016. Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent by 30 January 2016 and notification of acceptance of full paper will be sent by April 10th. The deadline for authors to upload the revised Full Paper is 30 April 2016. The deadline for the final notification of acceptance of full papers is 30 May 2016.
13. Non-Peer-reviewed Papers. Abstracts of Non-reviewed papers should be submitted no later than 31 January 2016 and full papers submitted no later than 15 May 2016. Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent by 28 February 2016 and the final notification of acceptance of full papers is set for 30 May 2016.
14. All authors of accepted papers will be informed regarding the details concerning their presentation. Please note that the paper presentation can be arranged in the ICSV23 Technical Program and this paper included in the Congress Proceedings on CD-ROM only if the registration fee for at least one author of this paper is received by ICSV23 Secretariat before 15 May 2016, at the latest.
15. In case of submission of more than one abstract, an extra fee of 80 Euros will be applied to each additional abstract.